Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fingerless gloves and website update

knit fingerless gloves on a dvd
I drew these fingerless gloves (okay, mittens) while watching (or listening to I guess) the documentary Shut Up and Sing about the controversy surrounding the Dixie Chicks' remarks about the last prez, what's-his-name. They are very warm (the mittens, not the Dixie Chicks--although they could be, too).

Meanwhile, I thought I'd let everyone who reads this (and there are two of you that I know of) that I've updated my website and it's now better and more badass than ever (and has 2009 copyrights), so go check it out, por favor.

7 comments:

  1. Hallo!
    Great fingerless glovmits.
    I noticed that there was actually only one follower, so, thought I'd follow too.
    :)
    Your drawings are great!
    You and your 'other' follower's
    work reminds me of Dan Price and Danny Gregory.
    Actually, it's better (imho) much better!
    :)
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Much appreciated! Now I have to remember to keep posting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you've got a blog- awesome. I'm a new follower and I'll stick a link on my site for you too- your drawings are GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link for the "everyday" section in the sketchbook section doesn't work! Thought I'd give you a heads up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon--thanks for letting me know. That part is still under construction but should be up soon.

    ReplyDelete