Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My drawings at Tart in the Emerson

I don't know what I was thinking not posting about this before the show, but I was in a great show with Adair Peck at Tart in the Emerson Center in Bozeman last week. I hustled to make some frames for the prints, and cut a bunch of mattes. It was my first time really seeing the work framed, and I though it looked good. Here are some pics:

show at Tart in the Emerson Center

show at Tart in the Emerson Center

paul's show at tart

paul's show at tart

paul's show at tart

my hand-built frames

Look at those amazing miters!
look at those miters!

The show was a big success and I sold some prints! It will be up for another month, so if you're in Bozeman go and check it out.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the show! You are really great, and deserve it. Every time I try to draw an interior in ink, I think of your art. I think, "well, it's just lines and crosshatching, right? I should be able to do that!" But I never can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Paul, those frame look slick btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Dan, I wouldn't worry. Your drawings are great. And I don't have anywhere near the skill with watercolor that you do.

    ReplyDelete