Monday, October 12, 2009

Big Update

I realized I've only posted sparsely from my current moleskine. Now that it's finished, I thought I should put up everything I hadn't posted yet (plus a few from my watercolor sketchbook).

navarro and crockett, san antonio

san fernando cathedral and main plaza, san antonio

shoppes at la cantera

Jefferson at E Martin

Pearl Brewery

jim cullum's jazz band at the pearl stable

san jose mission, san antonio, tx

san jose mission, san antonio, tx

crane at the quarry market shopping center

1 comment:

  1. I am on my knees in awe of your Moleskine. I hope mine can come close to this in my remaining years of life. Love the cross-hatching and intricate curves in the mission and your building and street drawings are awesome as always. But I am truly blown away by your band - probably because I so often try to draw scenes with people myself.

    ReplyDelete