I realized I've only posted sparsely from my current moleskine. Now that it's finished, I thought I should put up everything I hadn't posted yet (plus a few from my watercolor sketchbook).
I am on my knees in awe of your Moleskine. I hope mine can come close to this in my remaining years of life. Love the cross-hatching and intricate curves in the mission and your building and street drawings are awesome as always. But I am truly blown away by your band - probably because I so often try to draw scenes with people myself.
I am on my knees in awe of your Moleskine. I hope mine can come close to this in my remaining years of life. Love the cross-hatching and intricate curves in the mission and your building and street drawings are awesome as always. But I am truly blown away by your band - probably because I so often try to draw scenes with people myself.
ReplyDelete