The Panorama Project

I finally started working in my limited edition USk folding Moleskine.  It took me a while to think of how I wanted to use it, but I decided I would do a series of street panoramas here in San Antonio, Texas.  The first of these, on Houston Street north of Alamo Plaza, is (almost) done, but I should have room for two more in the sketchbook.  I did part of it during the sketchcrawl, but I wasn't able to round up any other local crawlers this time around. The next street will be Navarro Street in front of the Nix Hospital, which I've already begun.

houston street pano spread 01
The Federal Courthouse and Post Office


houston street pano spread 02
More Courthouse

houston street pano spread 03
The Express-News building is in the background left, Emily Morgan Hotel foreground right


houston street pano spread 04
The Emily Morgan Hotel

houston street pano spread 05
Starting the Navarro Street pano

houston street panorama (still in progress) and a preview of navarro street
The whole shebang

Comments

  1. I can't believe how much detail you get into your drawings - truly amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is inspired and brilliant.

    Want to do one of my own now.

    Especially like the shadow falling across the court room.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past