RIP Moleskine 7-20-10 to 10-7-10

Well, another three months, another moleskine down.  There were ups, there were downs, there were laughs and tears, and now we begin all over again.


santa rosa hospitalThis sketch was done from the car.  Santa Rosa hospital is a large hospital complex downtown.  Some of the buildings are old and some are new.  Judging by the odd angle that it connects with the larger building, I think the tower is an older structure and the building behind it more modern.  But who knows?*


mission san jose from the southThis sketch of Mission San Jose only took about twenty minutes, but I think it came out pretty good.  The light was just right and I wanted to close out the book with a simple, economical sketch.


*Many people do, obviously.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing
    This fabulous work with us
    Good creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this is a great style of yours as well- the mission is quickly, but beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Rob, I wish I would work quickly more often-- they're a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past