LONG overdue moleskine update part 2

Apologies for the long absence.  I've been sickly and I was out of town, etc. but no excuses-- I flaked. 
So here are some pictures.  To keep things from being overhwelming and to keep the most recent stuff nearer to the top of the page I'm breaking this update up into 3 parts.


houston and losoya st


backroom at work 02


abbreviated leaf and bean sketch


bexar county courthouse


at vianna's house


new year's day at mark and mary's


at linda's mom's house


kci tower from the lowe's parking lot


east commerce at sycamore



Comments

  1. It was worth the wait to see these sketches.
    Amazing cross hatching, I love how you created the low light in the room above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was wondering what pen you use for your quick moleskine sketches??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Staedtler Pigment Liner pens, usually .03 or .01.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past