Trading Portraits

After posting a few of my self-portraits on my Facebook page, the amazing sketcher and online friend France "Wagonized" Belleville-Van Stone asked if she could give my likeness a try.  Wow.

Undaunted, I foolishly asked if I could return the favor.  And, being the hedger-of-bets that I am, I sketched her twice in the hope I would get enough right in each sketch that they might possibly match the quality of France's effort, at least when remembered together.

quickie sketch of France (Wagonized)
A quick charcoal and white conte sketch on toned paper

Sketch of France (Wagonized)
Longer duration sketch, with white Sakura gel pen and sepia Copic multiliner with white conte on toned paper

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past