By the way


I don't know if any of you who read my blog like to crochet, but my girlfriend (and the love of my life) Linda Permann has just put out her first book, Crochet Adorned, from Pottercraft/Random House. There are projects for every level of crocheter and a huge stitch dictionary in the back. I spent many evenings next to her on the futon watching Law and Order while she worked on the projects, so I think clicking on the link is worth your time... Plus the book is really good.

Thanks

Comments

  1. Why, yes. I've been enjoying your sketches and your paintings quite a bit, just sitting here, not commenting all this time. The crochet book, though, was a really nice surprise. I've got to get myself a copy of the book... I've been really wanting to get back to crocheting. Serendipity? ;-) I think so. Your trip with Linda looked like a blast! Thanks for sharing it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment! Linda is very flattered!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I Draw Spherical Panoramas

A brief history of how I started to "curve" my sketches

Dinosaurs of the recent past